Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Feel Like Postin'

Yay! It's been a while and I guess I have to write updates abutt mah layf! Enumeration mode!
  1. Overly hyped about the MEXT scholarship last weekend that I forgot about our third prototype presentation for our Undergrad Thesis! Hell yeah! I ended up using my ingenuity with words again. Though I actually did heck a lot of stuff already, it just resulted to something I do not consider as "flashy". Buti pa sila Joshua at Cheti, malupit kayo mga bros!
  2. Everything came crashing down. Age limit for the Undergraduate scholarship for Japan, among others, reached. The Research scholarship requires at least 16 academic years. Yup, so M.S. here I come.
  3. Panganay dilemma. Everything is self-explanatory. Panganay. Aral ng aral. Hindi trabaho. Balik Manila. Gusto nanay Baguio tira. Wawa nanay. Wala pera. Tatlo kapatid boplaks wala pera paaral magulang. UP na naman.
  4. I am "Mister Plan"! "Oh my God! It's the incredible Mister Plan! What incredible planning without application will he do now?!". "Don't you worry citizen. I have quite enough plans to keep you busy for.. say.. 40 years that you wouldn't have time to reach those dreams! Hey, but don't thank me. Thank the government!". "Thank you government you sure are a friend in debts!"
  5. This is the fifth entry and nothing more. Except for the inevitable 5.0 that I can super dooper possibly get from not doing my thesis. Very good Wilmarc, so much for South Korea and Dr. Kim huh?
To end this war. I present you, the infamous photo by Kevin Carter that earned him the Pulitzer Prize for Feature Photography and his death. Reminds me of my childhood and my dreams. Amen.

No comments: