Thursday, February 5, 2009

Life is like a Vote

Since I have been writing so much about my annoying patriotic side, I now make kwento so that like I have someone like to like talk to and stuff. Yeah, that's hot. I know, right?

Today is my thesis paper's Chapter 5 deadline entitled Results and Discussions. Haven't done it yet and it's half the day light I've eaten in my bed. I don't know, I am being stubborn and all again. How can I have results if I haven't finished the research yet? It doesn't make any sense. Have you seen the idiocracy now, I mean at both sides? Funny.

I should have finished the research earlier, but hey, we all have our katamaran days. I don't feel like doing it the past weeks (actually the past months). And besides, we basically still have a month to do the bang bang jengalooness. Well, I do understand why Prof. Racquel requires us to do all these nonsense this yet relatively inappropriate time, time. Yup, he doesn't want us to cram. But hey, it's the jerk we're talking about here.

Hennyways, I want to dedicate this part of my post to God. It's really amazing how He aligns events for the betterment of humanity. First, I went to cloud ninenessinessy for overdreaming about me getting the MEXT scholarship then falling back to hell. Showed me, again, not to make plans and live the hell out of it already. Reminds me that God already has a slated plan and what we actually do for praying is that we ask Him of a humble consideration.

I got so frustrated about my career path that I decided to go directly to grad school. The stubborn bitch that I am huh? The plan is, I'll go for fulltime masterals finishing then after 2 years or so then applying for tons of available scholarships. I figured that it isn't bad to have a bunch of MS degrees, it's quite cool nga eh (Conyotics - the study of showing how intellectual one is, amidst the contrasting reality that one is not).

And the big deal began. Fortunately, things have turned out quite well thanks to my uncontrollably chorva (can't find the right words oh Mirriam) tongue, hell yeah! Roderick, Hazel, Marion, Sir Lyme have also expressed their interest in doing their MSs with me! Special thanks goes to Kuya Lymeness, if not for you man, if not for that wonderful night that you have successfully caught the neighbors WLAN internets(z) connection and browsed into UPD-COE's website that I haven't been able to give the idea a shit.

The next event will lead to an unescapable series of unfortunate events that even I, the jerk, wouldn't even give the slightest jerky power to comprendo. Here comes Prof. Mario Carreon form UPD. Here comes me again wanting to apply for a teaching profession at UPD. Here comes another plan. Well, recommendations are so damn good. This is the part of the post where we branch possibilities for fun.

CASE (Natanggap ako): So cool, I go live inside the campus and live a happy life with myself and my beloved Asus F9-J. Fun (Aliw). Teaching whilst doing the MS dance. What more can I ask for? Well probably you will say a good nice girlfriend will do. I say, yes. break;

CASE (Hindi ako natanggap): Titira ako sa Cainta sa tapat ng Sta. Lucia sa likod ng Tropical sa Greenpark Phase 9 kasama ang mga boarders na babaeng matanda dahil doon ang bahay namin at wala akong trabaho at pag-aaralin ako ng erpats ko at magpapakasaya ako ng dalawang taon sa paggawa ng thesis sa bahay na away kong tirhan dahil nasa Tarlac sila hell yeah. break;

Wow! A Taglish post! Kids remember the lessons we have studied ok? See ya.

Exercises:
1. Define Conyotics.
2. Is the author sane?
3. Cute ba ako?
4. Does the author make any sense?
5. Is citing names cool?
6. If you find your names dancing on one of my posts, what will you feel?

Instructions:
Sagutin ang mga tanong sa isang malinis na papel at ilagay sa isang white legal size envelop kalakip ang inyong proof of purchase ng Aling Nesing's Special Chicharon in a Can.

Ipadala sa:
PO BOX 2897.

No comments: